Grab your homemade pickles and cookies, people, and head on down to BCL on October 27th at 7:00pm. Hereâ€™s the drill, you bring:
1. Larder goods you made (those jams, pickles, kimchi, preserves, butters, chutneys youâ€™ve compulsively canned over the summer)
2. A homemade (i.e. wrapped) food unit for trade (think a bag of crackers, batch of outta-this-world cookies, a loaf of bread, dried foods, ummmâ€¦whatevs, just so long as you made it)
3. A snack for 20-30 people to share at the swap. It doesnâ€™t have to feed everyone, but cutting larger things up in advance is a good idea.
Remember, thereâ€™ll be two separate features of the party on Oct 27, feel free to participate in one or both:
1. SWAPPING goods we made (pickles, loaves of bread, jams, chutneys, biscuits, bags of granola, etc.) All trade items are considered equal (food swap equal rights manifesto!) so please donâ€™t bring anything you deem worth more, etc.
2. SAMPLING goods we made and brought to share at the party
Member since: October 12th, 2010