We license workspace to creative professionals
Brooklyn Creative League occupies a pair of sunny lofts in an old sweater factory in Park Slope/Gowanus. Our open floor plans were designed to create privacy while also encouraging members to be aware of the others around them. Green construction materials absorb sound so the space is open yet acoustically private. And our muted design palate is warm, bright, and energizing.
We offer month-to-month memberships to suit every need:
- Private Offices. Offices ranging from 150 sf to 225 sf are perfect for small-shop companies and nonprofits. Comfortably seats 4-6 people and their stuff.
- Full-Time Workspace.Â A roomy place of your own to spread out and get stuff done. Desks range from six- to eight-feet.
- Part-Time Workspace. Reserve online, show up, work.
- Full Time Basic. 40 hours/month at a nice-sized desk.
- Full Time Premium. 80 hours/month at an 8′x8′ workstation or window desk.
- Virtual Office. Mail meeting, meeting space, and membership in BCL’s community of creative professionals.
All-inclusive month-to-month memberships include:
- High-speed internet (wired and wireless)
- Office machines
- Free printing on our shared network
- Reception area
- Mail and delivery service
- Large conference room
- Kitchen/lounge (with free coffee!)
Weâ€™ve worked hard to make the space healthy and aesthetically coolâ€”and to reduce our carbon footprint. The design pays homage to the buildingâ€™s industrial heritage (exposed brick,Â external conduit), while also bringing in natural materials (wood floors, blue cotton batting). We used low-VOC paint, recycled materials, and FSC-certified woods. We insulated the ceiling and installed a high-efficiency heating and cooling system, lights, and appliances.